Kerala university has officially announced the lecturer job vacancies. Candidates who are searching a lecturer jobs in university can apply for this position. Applications must be submitted online only through Kerala university official website. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can only apply online. To know more about this position please go through the below mentioned details and apply.
About Kerala University:
University of Kerala, formerly the University of Travancore, is an public state collegiate university located in Palyam, Thiruvananthapuram, capital of the state of Kerala, India. It was established in 1937, long before the birth of the state of Kerala India, by a promulgation of the Maharaja of Travancore, Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma who was also the first Chancellor of the university: C.P Ramaswami Iyer.
One of the first 16 Universities in India and the first in the state of Kerala, the University of Kerala was founded as the University of Travancore in the erstwhile princely state of Travancore (now southern part of Kerala and some neighboring parts of state of Tamil Nadu) in 1937. During the 7 decades since the University of Kerala grew and shrunk physically and transformed itself in many ways.
Kerala University Lecturer Vacancy 2021 Notification details:
|Organization Name||Kerala University|
|Name of the Department||Department of Botany, Kariavattom|
|Name of Post||Lecturer|
|Remuneration||Rs: 36,000/ per month|
|Number of Vacancies||02 (Two)|
|Nature of Appointment||Contract basis for a period of 11 months|
Kerala University Lecturer Vacancy Eligibility Criteria:
- Not more than 40 years as on 01-01-2021.
- Usual relaxation shall be allowed to candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC
Kerala University job Qualifications:
- Masters Degree in Botany or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks.
- National Eligibility Test (NET) or PhD degree in accordance with the UGC regulation 2009.
- Quality Journal Publications.
- Teaching experience.
Kerala University Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
Rs. 275 for general and Rs 120 for SC/ST catagories. Remittance through online payment only while submitting application.
Note for the candidates :
- All the candidates should have a valid e-mail ID. All the communications including the MEMO
for the interview/appointment order/rejection memo etc. will be sent through e-mail only.
- Candidates should produce all the certificates/documents (including mark lists) in original along
with self attested copies at the time of interview.
- Those candidates who possess the Masters Degree other than from the University of Kerala should
produce Eligibility Certificate obtained from the University of Kerala at the time of interview.
- No need to sent hard copy of the application to the University.
- For queries, please contact 0471-2386426/[email protected]
How to Apply:
If you are interested to apply for the jobs at Kerala University, logging on to www.recruit.keralauniversity.ac.in
Last date for receipt of Applications: 14-07-2021, Wednesday 5.00 pm
|Official Website :||www.recruit.keralauniversity.ac.in|
|Official Notification||click here|