A multinational company in Saudi Arabia is hiring experienced candidates in their latest job openings. Candidates who are seeking jobs in multinational company in Saudi Arabia can use this golden opportunity. Unilever is the biggest producers of consumer goods and is among the top 5 food producers worldwide. Employees are provided competitive salaries with other attractive benefits. Candidates are advised to go through the below mentioned vacancies and apply for the appropriate.
- Company Name : Unilever
- Job Location : Saudi Arabia
- Job Type : Full time
- Nationality : Any
- Gender : Any
- Benefits : Excellent benefits package
About Unilever Saudi Arabia:
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways. Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave. From comforting soups to warm a winter’s day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life. We’re constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products
Latest Vacancies at Unilever Saudi Arabia
|Assistant Brand Manager||Saudi Arabia|
|B2B Assistant Manager||Saudi Arabia|
|CD Excellence Assistant Manager||Saudi Arabia|
|Key Account Executive||Saudi Arabia|
|Region Development Executive||Saudi Arabia|
|Purchase to Pay Supervisor||Saudi Arabia|
|Quality Assistant||Saudi Arabia|
|HR Business Partner||Saudi Arabia|
Unilever Saudi Arabia -Job Requirements:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Chef Lower Gulf: Relevant degree/Diploma. Proven track-record as senior management chef and operator, preferably in multiple channels or countries. Expertise in Arabic & Continental cuisine
- Junior Sales Executive-Ice Cream: Must be Physically based in UAE. Must have a Valid Drivers License for UAE
- Technology Market Activation SME-MDM: Minimum 6 years of professional experience in business analysis and/ or product management in Master Data Management (at least in one of domains) – Product, Customer, Price
How to Apply:
If you are interested to apply for the above mentioned vacancies please submit the following documents along with your application, s if it is in a online mode or walk in interview.
- Updated CV
- Original passport with minimum 1 year of validity and also attach a copy of previous visa (if any).
- Degree/diploma certificate.
- Work experience certificate.
- Recently taken passport size photographs.
For apply click on this link: APPLY LINK :