Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 : The Indian Navy has released a recruitment notification to hire 350 sailors for various Indian Navy Circle. Candidates who are interested to work in Navy can use this opportunity. Matriculation passed unmarried male candidates can apply for this position. To know more about this post please go through the below mentioned details.
About Indian Navy:
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff , a four-star admiral , commands the navy. The primary objective of the navy is to safeguard the nation’s maritime borders, and in conjunction with other Armed Forces of the union, act to deter or defeat any threats or aggression against the territory, people or maritime interests of India, both in war and peace. Through joint exercises, goodwill visits and humanitarian missions, including disaster relief, Indian Navy promotes bilateral relations between nations.
While the President of India serves as the Supreme Commander of the Indian Armed Forces, the organizational structure of Indian Navy is headed by the Chief of Naval Staff (CNS), who holds the rank of Admiral. While the provision for the rank of Admiral of the Fleet exists, it is primarily intended for major wartime use and honour. No officer of the Indian Navy has yet been conferred this rank. The CNS is assisted by the Vice Chief of Naval Staff (VCNS), a vice-admiral; the CNS also heads the Integrated Headquarters (IHQ) of the Ministry of Defence (Navy), based in New Delhi. The Deputy Chief of Naval Staff (DCNS), a vice-admiral, is a Principal Staff Officer, along with the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Materiel (COM), both of whom are also vice-admirals. The Director General Medical Services (Navy) is a Surgeon Vice-Admiral, heads the medical services of the Indian Navy.
The Indian Navy Job Notification Details:
|Job Title||Job Specification|
|Chef||They would be required to prepare food as per menu and accounting of ration. In addition they will also be allotted other duties as per service requirement|
|Steward||They would be required to serve food in the officers messes as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition they will also be allotted other duties as per service requirement.|
|Hygienist||They will be required to clean washroom, shower, spaces and other areas. In addition they will also be allotted other duties as per service requirement|
The Indian Navy Job Age Limit:
- Candidates should be born between 1st April 2001 to 30 Sep 2004.
The Indian Navy Job Educational Qualification:
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt of India.
The Indian Navy Job Pay & Allowances:
- During the initial training period a stipend of Rs. 14600/ per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training they will be placed in level 3 of the Defence pay Matrix (Rs.21,700 – Rs. 69, 100) In addition they be paid MSP Rs. 5200 per month plus DA (as applicable) .
Insurance cover (on contribution ) of Rs.50 lakhs for sailors is applicable.
Selection will be based on Written test and physical fitness test.
How to Apply:
If you are interested to apply for the position at Indian Navy you can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 19 th July to 23 July 2021.
Procedure for filling the online applications.
- Keep the Matric certificate ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your email id, if not registered already. Provide your valid email ID and phone numbers.
- Login with registered emal id and click on current opportunities.
- Click on Apply button.
- Fill up the form completely. Before clicking the submit button make sure all the details are correct. All required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage. If found ineligible in any respect.
- Photograph to be uploaded should be of good quality with BLUE BACKGROUND.
Last date for online application: 23 July 2921
|Official Notification||Official Notification|