Let’s explore here the latest Dubai Hospital jobs 2021. Here we are sharing with you the latest Dubai Hospital Careers. Apply for the latest jobs in University Hospital Sharjah for experienced from the below list which we have updated on our website. Employees are paid very good salaries coupled with an excellent benefits package that incorporates a number of learning and development opportunities.
Company Name : University Hospital Sharjah
Job Location : Sharjah
Job Type : Full time
Nationality : Any
Gender : Any
Benefits : Excellent benefits package
About University Hospital Sharjah:
The University Hospital of Sharjah (UHS) is located adjacent to the sprawling campus of University of Sharjah. The prestigious, world-class Hospital is synonymous with commitment, care and impeccable services it offers to the patients. We are one of the best private hospitals in the region.
Highly experienced, specialist doctors are the backbone of this patient-centric hospital. The hospital encompasses all the specialty and super-specialty areas of medicine and surgery. We have various centers of Excellence that strive to give the patients the best medical advice, treatment and care that could be compared to any famous and most committed medical centers in Sharjah
UHS takes pride in its team of Specialist Doctors, best Gynecologist, Nurses and other Healthcare Professionals who give their cent percent to their profession. Our diligent and dedicated team, and the team spirit they demonstrate helps in acclaiming UHS as the top-notch healthcare providers in UAE.
University Hospital of Sharjah Latest Vacancies 2021:
- Staff Nurse- Medical/ Surgical Ward.
- Charge Nurse- Medical/Surgical ward.
- Staff Nurse-Dialysis.
- Internal Medicine Specialist.
- Specialist- Neurology.
- Staff Nurse-Oncology.
- Coding Supervisor
- Specialist Anesthesia.
University Hospital of Sharjah Job Requirements:
- For Nurses: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing holding a BSc Nursing. Minimum 2-5 years post-graduation experience with at least 1 years in current specialty. BLS certificate & Advanced Life support are desirable.
- For Coding Supervisor: Maintains knowledge of current and required coding certifications as appropriate; may perform the most technical complex and difficult coding and abstraction work.
- For Internal Medicine Specialists: Master Internal Medicine or local Board training with a minimum of 5 years following the master. Experience: A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Internal Medicine department in a high volume hospital (including the training years of Arab Board). Holding a valid license (or Eligible for) Internal Medicine specialist MOH EVALUATION (or DHA /HAAD).
- For Specialist -Neurology: American Specialty Board or equivalent in accordance with MOH requirements. 3 year experience following board certification in an active, acute care accredited institution or equivalent. BLS/ACLS Certificate desirable. UAE Ministry of Health License/ active license in UAE as specialist required.
- For specialist-Anasthesia: American Specialty Board or equivalent in accordance with MOH requirements. 3 year experience following board certification in an active, acute care accredited institution or equivalent. UAE Ministry of Health License/ Valid license in UAE.
How to apply:
If you are interested to apply for the job position of University Hospital of Sharjah, please submit the following documents
while submitting an online application or when you attend the pre-selection interview:
- Updated CV
- Original passport with minimum 1 year validity and copy with previous visa (if any).
- Degree/diploma certificate.
- Work experience certificate.
- Recently taken passport size photographs.
For apply and more details about the vacancies please click on this link: https://www.uhs.ae/uhs/careers/list-of-vacancies