If you are looking for a Government job in Dubai, it is a golden opportunity for you. Dubai Transport Company is looking to hire candidates for their latest vacancies. Employees are providing market competitive salary, paid annual leave, insurance, family visa and other attractive benefit along with this position. Please go through the below listed vacancies and apply for the appropriate one.
- Company Name : Emirates Transport Corporation
- Job Location : Dubai
- Job Type : Full time
- Nationality : Any
- Gender : Any
- Benefits : Excellent benefits package
About Emirates Transport Corporation:
Emirates Transport (ET) is the tradename for Emirates General Transport and Services Corporation, the UAE’s government-owned public transport provider, particularly for the government and education sectors. Created in 1981, it now counts with over 35 thousand vehicles on its fleet and more than 26 thousand employees. It transports 250 thousand children to school on a daily basis.
Emirates Transport was established pursuant to Federal Law No. 17 of 1981 in order to perform public school transportation. It now provides an array of services at 41 locations country-wide, including hired car services, car, motorcycle and van rentals, logistics, auto maintenance, roadside assistance, as well as vehicle fuel conversion services (petrol to CNG. Its organisational structure is composed of 4 operational sectors: School Transport; Transport & Rental; Auto services; Logistics. Since 2013, jurisdiction over ET was transferred to the Emirates Investment Authority.
Latest Vacancies of Emirates Transport Corporation:
|JOB TITLE||JOB LOCATION|
|Bus driver||Across UAE|
|Bus Supervisor||Across UAE|
Emirates Transport Corporation-Job Requirements:
- Bus Driver: Must hold UAE valid driving license (Heavy Bus) with having extensive knowledge of roads and areas of the UAE. Good communication skills in English and Arabic would be highly considerable. Age between 25-50.
- Bus Supervisor: (Male/Female) Minimum high school education with good communication skills. Age between 21-45.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to apply for this position you may submit the below mentioned documents along with your application form, while submitting the online application or attending the walk in interview:
- Updated resume.
- Original passport with minimum 1 year of validity and also attach a copy of previous visa (if any).
- Educational certificate.
- Work experience certificate.
- Recently taken passport size photographs
For apply click on this link: https://www.dubaivacancy.ae/emirates-transport-driver-jobs